The Sequel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Master Usef

A Final Meeting of the Council Empty A Final Meeting of the Council

Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:05 am
"We have stayed true to the great belief and to God! And for that we have been rewarded. Look at the pawinda and their Emperor all dead or weak, God has punished them for their erogance. Did I not say when the Muadru came it was a punishment sent down to wash away the unfaithful."

Usef looked around the council chambers at the nodding heads of his fellow council members. Pathetic yes men one and all, not one a danger to take his place, which in itself showed that they had not weathered the invasion quite as smoothly as Usef claimed.

"I have ordered our labs to increase face dancer production at all cost. Perhaps with the empire weakened there may be a weakness to exploit and if not in the very least the remaining pawinda nobles will require new personnel and I wish us to be in a position to take in every Solari we can."

More nodes made their way through the council. Have none of these fools anything to say! If I told them to abandon God would they even protest? Usef felt sickened by the weakness that surrounded him.

"The council is dismissed, I have nothing further to say. In these turbulent times I will continue to lead us according to Gods will. You will all be informed of the date and time of the next meeting when it is arranged. Until then go with God my brothers."

Usef stood and left the room before any of the fools could come up and speak to him. There would not be another meeting of the council. As the doors closed behind Usef Face Dancers loyal to him flooded the chamber and Usef could not suppress the smile that crossed his lips at the screams that escaped the doors before they closed behind him.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum