The Sequel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Master Usef

Bene Tleilax Empty Bene Tleilax

Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:07 am
OOC Information:

Name: Conlan (You guys all know me)
Timezone: Mountain
Knowledge of Dune: Quite Extensive

IC Information:

Name: Master Usef
House/Faction Name: Bene Tleilax
House/Faction Slogan: Only through the language of God is the true universe revealed.
Date of Birth/Age: N/A
Primary Fief: Bene Tleilax
Noble Title: None
Education: Master of the Great Belief and the Language of God.
Profession: Master of Masters and head of the Council of Elders.
Travels: Minimal to avoid contact as much as possible with the filthy Pawinda!
Shai-Hulud
Shai-Hulud
Admin
https://thesequel.rpg-board.net

Bene Tleilax Empty Re: Bene Tleilax

Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Hi Conlan,

We are very glad you have chosen to play the Tleilaxu! I for one have no issue with you taking them.

Just to make you aware, we want to make the Facedancer a viable and lucrative asset to the Noble Houses and the Organisations that use them. Currently the options on the Drawing Board are:

1.) The Blank Slate: This Option comes with no Training Courses but the Base Unit costs more. The idea is that a House will buy the Facedancer and train them in a Profession of their choice .
2.) The Jack of All Trades: This Option will allow the Facedancer to Train in Two Professions of Choice but at a reduced Skill Cap.

As you are playing them, your input would be most welcome and if you have any ideas regarding them, please do share.

Another element that we want to take a look at is the process is Twisting. To keep the games personnel relevant we think Twisting should be a service rather than an Item, that is to say if I want a Twisted-Mentat, I'd have to buy a Mentat and then send it to you to be Twisted. Due to just starting out, we have neglected to include things that might be considered standard to allow room for character and Faction Development. Regardless, Twisting is something we would like to see from the Bene Tleilax in future.

As ever, any queries etc., drop them to us here or in a PM and I will have your Board up shortly.
Master Usef

Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:18 pm
Perfect I have all kinds of ideas for this group.

That sounds interesting to be sure. I like the idea of Twisting being a process with a specific affect. It then also prevents having to create a new set of rules and large number of new personnel types. As far as the face dancers, I like this idea I was wondering how to affectively implement them, this idea would work well.

I did have one interesting idea for the Theilaxu. I was thinking they would make an excellent first story villain. The empire is weak and the bene gesserit are in disfavor. What if the Theilaxu had not been greatly affected by the Mandru, but mostly overlooked as insignificant. Then they could have face dancers spread throughout the empire in a bid to take over and the new houses could rally together to knock them back into the new starting position? Just a thought or possibly for later on let me know what people think as well.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum